A pharmacy witness of his century ..
In 1914, André Peres opens his pharmacy "The central pharmacy".
Closed during the last war because of mobilization, it will reopen in 1919 and will not close any more.
The Pharmacy Peres is more than a century old and will have known 3 generations of pharmacists: André, Jean and now Anne Marie and Bernard.
Witness of more than a century of vicière life, the Pérès pharmacy is a landmark now anchored in the daily Vicois, its position in the city center has long been an important repertoire for the life of the city.
Adjoining the current pharmacy, we wanted to keep the facade of this old pharmacy whose art deco style delighted many tourists and passersby.